Thursday, February 3, 2011

Welcome to Me

Hello,


My name is Jenny Bennett. I am like any other typical college student, confused and not sure what I want to do in life. I am currently an accounting major, planning on transferring to SIUE next year. I have worked at Target for 16 months and I absolutely love it. My best friends work there and getting to spend time with them daily is amazing. When I am not at school or working (which is not often) you will probably find me at my friend Kristen's house. When I was younger I was moved around a lot... not because my dad was in the military, which he was, but I lived with my mom. I have attended a total of 9 different schools in two states. One time we lived in a house for a week, shocking right? I have lived here since 2007. In 2008 my mom was diagnosed with triple negative breast cancer, she was so strong through it all and is a survivor. Though cancer is not my first option it definitely brought my family closer together. Not the most conventional way to bring a family together but my family is one of a kind. My life is all about my family and friends because after all I wouldn’t be who I am today without them.

4 comments:

  1. Thanks for sharing. Which Target do you work at? I do plenty of shopping at Target.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I go into Target a LOT also. I used to go up to make use of the furniture displays. Don't ask I'm... strange.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I work at the Target in Shiloh, the one going through the awful remodel.

    You made use of our furniture displays? i dont really know what that means lol

    ReplyDelete
  4. you sound like me, I'm still trying to decide what field I should go into. I'm putting my faith in God,I find my path real soon.

    ReplyDelete